Sunday, July 10, 2016

A Very Special California Trip

I am finally getting around to this post, almost a week late...whoops!


We took a little road trip down to California about a week and a half ago and (not only was it much needed) it was a special little trip because my parents were finally returning home after living in Mexico for THREE years. They were there doing missionary work for the LDS church (they were assigned a certain geographical area of missionaries to lead and watch over) and were constantly on the go and working, so they were pretty tired when they got home but I know they met people and made memories that they will never forget.


Overall, it was a whirlwind of a trip, and I wish we could have stayed another week. Having everyone together again after 3 years was a blast and we had a lot of fun just spending time together. It's funny how things change when you and your siblings grow up. ha. Everything isn't quite so chaotic and you actually enjoy each others company! 

aaaaand here  are some of the pics I took, there were over 200 so I narrowed it down for this post ;)















Side note: Anthony and I went for a walk, just the two of us, on our last night there and I told him that sometimes I hate going back to visit California because I always get so depressed when it's time to leave. And then I cried all the way back to Utah! Hahaha. I really do love our life here, it's just not fun ending a great trip that wasn't quite long enough.  



No comments:

Post a Comment