Sunday, June 5, 2016

Sunday Photos

So, most people who really know me and have known me for awhile, know that I love taking pictures. I was that annoying girl who ALWAYS had her camera and took pictures of every single event. Seriously, I had to go through and hide so many albums on Facebook because it was a little embarrassing!!

Anyway, Anthony has been telling me for ages that I should really get into photography and have fun with it. There has been a lot of debate, long conversations, him convincing me, and me being nervous/scared/weird about jumping in. It's kind of intimidating and a little scary putting yourself out there for others to see.

But! I've decided to do it, have fun, and see where this goes. I started a second Instagram (@paige.alise) so I could have a place to post photos and not bombard those who follow my personal account. So if you are interested in what I have to post, please go and check it out! 


Now to the good stuff (pictures obviously)


We had Harper and Blair over tonight for dinner and I got to do a little impromptu photo shoot with them as the sun was going down....and can I just say, 1) these two are such babes and SO photogenic and 2) these sunset photos gave me all kinds of heart eyes!! Ha! But really, I'm so grateful these two put up with me and walked through dirt and pokey bushes so I could snap some photos! 






 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment